Saturday 9: Indian Reservation
1. Do you enjoy going to a casino now and again? Never been to one. So, there hasn't been a "now", and there won't be an "again", until after there's been a "now". Yes, I am making complete sense.
2. What makes you happy most of the time? Photography (always), my dogs, fishing (a bad day fishing is still better than any other day... just sayin')
3. Are you jealous of someone right now? Well, I've been told it's a sin to be jealous. But, alas, I find myself jealous of those who have found their "big break". Then I remind myself that they probably are jealous of others for reasons I don't know.
4. You're stranded on a desert island with one fictional character. Who is it? Why? Oh my... being a big fan of fiction, I don't think I could pick just one! May I just have a fictional party and invite all my fictional people, including those I'm jealous of?????
5. Have you ever been in the emergency room? If yes, for what (most recently)? I don't even wanna type about it, as I believe it will be a jinx... someone very important in my life is accident prone.
6. Where is the last place you drove to just for fun? For fun? Seriously? I don't drive for fun. I drive 45 minutes to and from work every day... my idea of fun is not driving. I do, however, like to be in the passenger seat with my camera around my neck, while out on a photo-drive with someone else doing the driving (and me jumping out of the vehicle when I see something cool)!
7. If you were to make your living as a photographer, what would love to shoot? Duh... just scroll through my blog a bit... NATURE. 'nuff said.
8. Tell us about a band you like that we might not have heard. The Steve Cipriano Band (we hired them to perform at our wedding reception)
9. Where was the last place you went shopping? Why? I am not your typical female... I don't like to shop. *gasp* So, I'd say e-bay. :-) I like to avoid the crowds and shop online.