Saturday 9: I Second That Emotion
1. Do you ever solicit advice on your love life? No. We've been married 10 years. Friends and I may talk about our lives, but I don't necessarily ask for advice.
2. What was the last thing you argued with someone about? I generally keep things in and don't argue (hence the ulcers).
3. Who do you hate right now? The Mucus Family (you've seen 'em on commercials), who have taken residence in my face and head. They are currently hanging photos on my cheekbones and setting a fire in their fireplace, which happens to be my nasal cavities.
4. Who do you love right now? Oh gosh - lots of people (even Hubs, who gave me this cold) ... and dogs.
5. Where do you want to be in 6 years? By a body of water, with my fishing pole and camera, and the dogs nearby (oh wait - that's where I want to be next year... heck, that's where I want to be next week!)
6. What is your craziest vice? I wasn't sure, so while in conversation with the dogs, I asked them, and they said I have no vices, and I'm certainly not crazy. So, there ya have it. My dogs know everything; They're Border Collies.
7. How did you celebrate Valentines Day? It was Tuesday. I went to work. Hubs got me my favorite sandwich from Subway (Februany, Februany...) Doesn't it just bring a tear to your eye?
8. What is your most unique or fondest memory of a special Valentine's Day? My grandparents raised me, and Valentine's Day was Grandpa's birthday. So, spending Grandpa's birthday with him would be the best memories of Valentine's Day.
9. Were you in the same location five years ago that you are today? Would you have expected to be? Oh not even close... five years ago, we were preparing a move to a whole new state and a whole new life.