1. How much do you worry about your future? My husband says, "If Misty didn't have something to worry about, she'd worry about that." I think I came out of the womb worrying.
2. Do you believe that anyone could be perfect? Absolutely not. Besides, one person's perfect is another's imperfection. Just sayin'.
3. Regarding your future, what is the best thing you could hope for? Health, love, and happiness, of course. (Accomplishing my professional dream would be nice too, but that would be a bonus.)
4. What's the greatest extent you've gone to help a friend in need? When you're helping a friend, who is truly in need, I don't think there's too great an extent. When one of my best friends had breast cancer, I spoke with hospitals to make financial arrangements so she could get a second opinion, and we did an "anonymous earrings saga", wherein she received anonymous pairs of earrings from all over the country, and then I wrote a story about it for her once the chemo and radiation were done.
5. What did you do lately that was really brave? I don't do too much that is brave. I go to work, come home, sleep, and repeat. I guess moving 750 miles away from everything I loved and knew was probably the most brave thing I've ever done.
6. Tell us one thing you wish you hadn't let yourself do. Everyone has regrets - things they wish they could go back and re-do (or not do). Yet, all of those things play a part in bringing us to where we are now.
7. Who is the wisest person you know? My grandparents were my guidance, my support... my everything.
8. What's the most tasteless joke you've ever heard?
9. What does your answering machine / voice mail message say? Pretty basic - I'm not available, please leave a message, and I'll return your call as soon as possible. Have a great day.